Software quality is our core business. Our tailored software quality services help agile companies with a digital mindset to deliver qualitative software and mature their quality assurance organization.
We take away all concerns regarding strategizing, planning, and staffing for software quality. You’re welcome to aim high with us in a challenging, fast-paced, and motivational working environment where you have the chance to work with state-of-the-art technologies.
What to expect
- As Test Lead, you will use your expertise and Brightest best practices to advise and guide our customers towards the best QA approach, organisation and strategy
- You help determine these yourself or implement them based on the roadmap/analysis of one of our QA coaches
- You manage 1 or more customer QA projects and create projects and master test plans for them. You also manage and select the appropriate test management tools and resources, monitor budgets and risks, and coordinate the execution of QA projects
- Furthermore, you will help set up and structure the test management tool, which you integrate with the SDLC process and tools
- You communicate fluently and clearly with your team members and report to the various stakeholders on the process and the progress made
- You have knowledge of multiple QA methodologies and best practices
- You have a good understanding of various SDLC concepts and processes (Agile, BDD, Shift-left; DevOps) and how QA fits into these
- You have a motivating and inspiring personality who can pull teams and stakeholders along
- You are able to quickly understand the sector in which the client operates
- You are able to detect opportunities during client projects
- Additional technical experience and/or knowledge of automation testing is a plus
- A challenging, fast-paced and motivational working environment
- The opportunity to work in one of our office hubs (Genk, Ghent or Kontich), at the client or remote from your home office
- The possibility to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- A comprehensive compensation & benefits package (including a hybrid company car, net allowance, cafetariaplan, meal vouchers, eco vouchers e.a.)
- Access to BrightBeing plan; including physical and mental coaching via our experienced expert partners (Vista, Stemina & Forward Coaching)
- The possibility to learn and excel through other colleagues, workforces, online- and class room training
A hybrid approach
During the recruitment process as well as when working at Brightest we prefer a hybrid approach concerning meetings.
A healthy mind, in a healthy body.
To support our colleagues we called “Brightbeing” to life. A unique initiative where we make your mental and physical health a priority. If your are feeling strong, our company will benefit for sure!