As a future QA professional, your primary responsibility will be assisting our clients in optimising the quality of their applications. From drawing up a test plan and developing a test process, over test automation and reporting, to test coordination and managing a team: you live and breathe quality.
At Brightest we focus on interpersonal qualities. Both IT-graduates and driven people want to switch to a career in IT are warmly welcomed. Each candidate will have to demonstrate their profound interest in computer science with the help of some tangible examples.
What we aim for? That you’ll become a BrighT-shaped profile: a consultant who both understands business needs and shapes the company’s future while working in agile teams, which requires a more technical skill set.
What to expect
- You’ll receive a thorough training, covering all the basics in software quality & testing
- Following an intense 2-week bootcamp you’ll start your career at one of our clients’ headquarters
- Depending on your background and knowledge, a personalized training track will be added. The track is a combination of online self-learning with exercises and classroom trainings
- Continuously, you’ll be guided by Brightest people coaches & experts
- A challenging, fast-paced and motivational working environment
- The opportunity to work in one of our office hubs (Genk, Ghent or Kontich), at the client or remote from your home office
- The possibility to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- A comprehensive compensation & benefits package (including a hybrid company car, net allowance, cafetariaplan, meal vouchers, eco vouchers e.a.)
- Access to BrightBeing plan; including physical and mental coaching via our experienced expert partners (Vista, Stemina & Forward Coaching)
- The possibility to learn and excel through other colleagues, workforces, online- and class room training